Terms and Conditions
We do not wish for any misunderstandings or problems with your holiday at Eddrachillis so we advise that you read our terms before booking so that our process and procedures are clear. If you need further clarification, please contact us and we will do our best to help. - Rates are quoted on a weekly basis.
1. To limit the number of people occupying the
property to that stated in the website, unless by prior consent
with the owner.
2. To pay £200 deposit to reserve your booking, with the balance payable one calendar month before the start of the holiday. If a booking is made less than 5 weeks before the start of the holiday please send or otherwise arrange to pay the full rent at the time of booking, having first checked that the property of your choice can be reserved for you. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges by the due date will result in the owner treating the property as available for re-booking.
3. To pay the following electricity/heating
costs as follows:
June - August inclusive: £15/week.
September - May inclusive £30/week.
4. To accept that a completed booking form agreed by both parties is a binding contract and that any subsequent amendments must be agreed by both parties in writing.
5. To notify any cancellation in writing and pay any monies due. If the accommodation is re-let at the full rate, a full refund, less an administration fee of £25 per week, will be made. If not re-let then no refund will be made.
6. To accept that should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, the owner’s liability is limited to the repayment of any rent already paid.
7. To keep any pets, where allowed, under strict control at all times and accept liability for any damage caused. Animal hairs to be removed from carpets and dogs are not allowed into carpeted rooms. Any fouling in the gardens should be cleared.
8. To accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Also guests agree to absolve the Property Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
9. To use the property solely for its purpose as self-catering accommodation. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours may result in the owners asking guests to leave.
10. To allow the owners or agents access to the property at all reasonable times.
11. To be responsible for shutting all exterior doors and appropriate windows and securing the property when absent or sleeping.
12. To respect and look after their accommodation during their stay and to leave the property clean and tidy, with full inventory.
13. To take responsibility for minimising the fire risk and not smoke inside the premises.
14. To reimburse the owner for any breakages, loss or damage, other than those due to fair wear and tear. Also to accept the owner’s discretionary £25 charge for extra cleaning if the property has been left in an untidy mess.
15. To agree not to sub-let or re-assign the property to another person or persons without the owners’ permission.
16. To vacate the property by 10.00am latest on the final day of let, unless otherwise agreed with the owners. New Guest arrival time is from 4.00pm onwards.
For your information we are on a private water supply, however the water is regularly tested.
Beyond this, we wish to welcome you to our
cottages and will try to assist where possible to ensure you
have an enjoyable and memorable stay.
Anne Wood and Anthony O’Flaherty
17 Argyle Street